Thermography, among other things, reveals and measures heat generation in machines and installations.
It visualises overheated components and detects and prevents “creeping” breakdowns. It has become a familiar and accepted technique for preventive maintenance. What is less well known, however, is that the consistent, large-scale use of thermography can yield impressive savings.
- Reveals potential problems before they become too costly
- Prevents "creeping" breakdowns
- Widely used and extremely reliable
- Prevents downtime and saves money
- State of the art technology
If you would like to know more about our services call us on 01902 602 030 of complete our online form.