Are you a Health & Safety Manager from a workshop background looking for a leading role where you will work on a wide range of varied and exciting projects for a Midlands company.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in the company's progression and success working closely with the Directors and liaising with clients working on risk reduction projects.
This role is a combination of site and office based work. This company specialises in Engineering and you will manage employees working on projects where you will manage their health and safety.
This position would suit someone with an ISOH qualification and a workshop background where they will work on complex and interesting projects in this busy company.
- Office and client based
- Draw up Risk and Method Statements for work to be completed as required
- Undertake site visits to establish RAMS required
- Give Health and Safety recommendations on risk reduction projects
- Undertake some HR duties such as return to work interviews following a period of sickness and collating evidence where Health & Safety breaches have occurred.
- A hands on background in engineering, preferably Power Presses.
- Knowledge of Engineering Regulations & Standards (Health & Safety & CDM)
- Manage Health and Safety in the business.